Serious Grit 320 grit sanding discs are premium film-backed velcro discs designed to fit most 5" and 6" random orbital sanders and polishers with hook and loop backing pads.
This is an extra fine grit, often used either as a final step before applying finish on bare wood or for sanding between coats of finish. It can also be used as a step in the finishing process when working up toward an ultra fine polished finish using higher grits.
Cabinet makers and professional finishers use 320 grit sandpaper for leveling finishes in between coats of paint or clear. It helps with flattening the finish and prepping for higher grits with final coats of paint, stain, or other finish work. Woodworkers also use 320 grit sanding discs on end grain cutting boards or other surfaces when an ultra-smooth finish is desirable prior to applying oil, stain, or other finishes.
Because Serious Grit uses a film substrate material in our discs (as opposed to paper), these can be used wet in order to reduce clogging and improve finish quality in paint or other projects where a gloss finish is desired.
What makes Serious Grit seriously good sandpaper?
- Lasts Longer - the heat treated aluminum oxide grain is self-sharpening so you get an even finish throughout the life of the disc.
- Won't Tear - rather than the typical paper material most sanding discs use, ours use a super strong film material that is both waterproof and very resistant to tearing.
- Doesn't Clog - when your discs clog up with material, they lose their effectiveness quickly. Ours use a proprietary non-loading open coat zinc stearate that sheds the dust before it has a chance to clog up.
- Reusable - our hook and loop material is made from a more expensive 60% nylon blend which enables it to be removed and reapplied more times than the competition. This means no more discs flying off your sander and less money wasted.
Choose the size and hole pattern that fits your random orbital sander:
- 5" 8-Hole: Black & Decker BDCRO20C, Black & Decker BDERO100, Black & Decker BDERO600, Bosch 3725DEVS, Bosch GET65-5N, Bosch ROS10, Bosch ROS20VSC, Bosch ROS20VSK, Bosch ROS65VC-5, Craftsman CMCW220B, Craftsman CMEW231, Dewalt DCW200B, Dewalt DCW210B, Dewalt DCW210D1, Dewalt DCW210P1, Dewalt DWE6401DS, Dewalt DWE6420, Dewalt DWE6421, Dewalt DWE6421K, Dewalt DWE6423, Dewalt DWE6423K, Genesis GROS2304, Kobalt KOS 2450B-03, Makita BO5030, Makita BO5030K, Makita BO5031, Makita BO5041, Makita BO5041K, Makita GV5010, Makita XOB01T, Makita XOB01Z, Milwaukee 2648-20, Mirka DEROS 550X CV MID55020CAUS, Mirka PROS MRP-550CV, Mirka PROS MRP-550NV, Porter Cable 382, Porter Cable 382P, Porter Cable 97455, Porter Cable PCCW205B, Ridgid R26011, Ridgid R8606B, Ryobi P411, Skil SR211601, Stalwart HW5500049
- 5" 9-Hole: Festool ETS 125 REQ, Festool ETSC 125, Festool ETS EC 125/3 EQ, Festool RO 125 FEQ
- 6" 6-Hole: Bosch 1250DEVS, Bosch 3727DEVS, Bosch ROS65VC-6, Ridgid R26111
- 6" 15-Hole: Bosch GET75-6N, Makita BO6050J, Mirka DEROS 5650CV, DEROS / CEROS 625CV, DEROS / CEROS 650CV, DEROS 680CV
- 6" 49-Hole: Festool ETS 150/3 EQ, Festool ETS 150/5 EQ, Festool ETS EC 150/3 EQ, Festool ETS EC 150/5 EQ, Festool RO 150 FEQ Rotex
Serious Grit 320 grit sandpaper is available in 50-disc boxes or 10-disc bags.
Looking for other grits?
Serious Grit offers grits from 40 to 800.
Shop all sanding discs or shop by grit.